JUST ME :: and a stack of blank pages

:: Living creatively ::

About me

This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realise it is play. The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you are taking at this moment. That’s all there ever is. I’m here to tell you that the path to peace is right there, when you want to get away. When you are present, you can allow the mind to be as it is without getting entangled in it. If you miss the present moment, you miss your appointment with life. That is very serious!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Muddy tracks

W&N watercolour on Bockingford 300gsm
 
Muddy tracks weave o'er hills & valleys enticing continuous exploration of my much-loved Tarlton ...

.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Maree, I have been following your art blog for a little while. This weeks post is very pretty, it's hard to replicate earths and browns in all their shades, shadows and glory I think, but you have captured the landscape well here, it looks like you could step in, it would be a little dusty, the climate warm and dry and the air very still I imagine... Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Betty, so glad to see you here! I also pop into your Fairy-blog from time-to-time, lovely! Yes, the summers here can be dry and dusty, with no breeze to cool down, and I'm always thankful for the rain!

      Delete

Your comments are welcome! And thank you for visiting my blog!